The LMAC offers free flight training for it’s members from late spring to early fall. This program follows guidelines set by the Model Aeronotics Association of Canada (MAAC).
We recommend that before your first lesson you read the Wings Program Manual:
Flying is more than aircraft controll.
Our flight training places an emphasis on safety:
- Safe ground handling and procedures
- Safe and proper aircraft setup
- Safe flying
- Following field & club rules wherever you fly
- Late spring to early fall
- Wednesday evenings at 6:00 pm
- Saturday mornings at 9:00 am
- Subject to volunteer instructor availability